Arkadia Tower, a 34-story high rise at 765 W. Adams located in the Greektown neighborhood of Chicago’s West Loop, has 350 units and 25,000 feet of street retail space. The design/build project utilized LVS’ unique expertise to take projects from conception to completion.
THE PROJECT INCLUDED:
- LVS selected technology with compatibility and performance. These included: a Salient Systems network server and Video Management Software, Axis IT Cameras, Keyscan Card Access System with System 7 software solution, a Honeywell/Notifier fire alarm system, and a CommScope solution.
- LVS designed each low voltage system for Arkadia Tower, identifying the location of devices on detailed CAD drawings produced by on-staff designers.
- LVS electricians installed a telephone, data and TV distribution system, computers for the leasing office, a high rise fire alarm system, a CCTV surveillance system, an emergency call system (for the garage) and a 30-device resident access control system throughout the futuristic-looking building that includes special access points to a rooftop pool deck, workout room, mini-theater, and lounge.
- LVS handled city approvals and customer sign-offs.
- The project consisted of 150,000 ft. of Category 6 cable, 50 cameras and 30 card readers.
“I don’t consider LVS as a subcontractor but as a partner; it takes teamwork to succeed in our businesses.”
Rick Jansen – Vice President
Shamrock Electric Co., Inc.