Loyola University is in process of expanding on-campus living at their Lake Shore Campus in Evanston, Illinois. St. Joseph Residence Hall is a $47 million dormitory located at the 6300 block of North Winthrop Avenue. It will bring freshmen and sophomore students 400 additional beds in their campus living options. The estimated open date is in the fall of 2020.
- Systimax structured cabling
- Fiber & Copper backbone cable feeds to adjacent building
- Simplex fire alarm system
- Maxcess access control system
- Talk-a-Phone emergency call system
- IP Cameras